Below is a list of events you'll see popping on our calendar. They are all hosted by members, which means that you can host one if you want to! Click on this link to submit an event.
Conversations sparked by a member's question or curiosity for a topic.
Host to ask a question or submit a topic for discussion.
Join to think collectively, support others, learn, be inspired.
Examples of salons:
- I think I'm doing masturbation wrong, help me!
- What small steps can I take to learn how to own my no?
- How do you transition out of a polyam relationship into friendship?
Circles sparked by a member's identity, experience or curiosity for a topic, no advice given.
Host to hold a space free from advice on a given topic.
Join to share anything, think collectively, support others, learn, be inspired.
Examples of no-replys:
- Family Struggles
Collaborative courses guided by a member's knowledge and experience.
Host to share specific skills.
Join to learn, think collectively and be inspired.
Example of workshops:
- How to be a LVRSNFRNDS ally
- How to speak the love languages
- How to sext and other remote sexual communication
🙋 Ask Me Anything (AMA)
Questions & answers session focused on a member's unique experience.
Host to share a specific experience.
Join to ask questions, be inspired and make better-informed life decisions.
A few examples of AMAs:
- I'm 45, no kid and happy about it
- I explored the swinging scene in Paris
- I've created a gender inclusive midwifery guide
Get-together fuelled by a member's wish to connect and create good memories.
Host to connect others around an entertaining activity.
Join to get to know others and have fun.
A few examples of socials:
- Let's cook and share our fantasies for the future!
- Let's play Animal Crossing on Nintendo Switch!
- Let's read erotica together!
Good to know
When you post an event, you can choose to:
- limit the number of participants,
- restrain the attendance to a specific audience,
- add triggers warnings.
Events restricted to a specific audience have the sign [*] in their title. The rest will be mentionned in the description.
When you attend an event, you'll jump in a Zoom room where the host will be here to welcome you with a 5-minute warm up powered by an icebreaker question.
After the first 5 minutes, we will close the door and the host will guide you through the event. It's totally OK to join just to listen. Come with a curious mind!
There is no pressure to take part, you are encouraged to connect at your own pace. Expect a friendly supportive vibe, no expectation, no judgment.